Thursday, January 8, 2009

Time to Start blogging!!!

It's no big secret that I haven't exactly been keeping up with this blog. I had been going back and forth with the idea of just using my personal blog in place of this one or continuing with this one as well. As you can guess I decided to juggle both blogs...so wish me luck! I am going to be brief today but hopefully as I get acclimated to my new life schedule I will be able to do this blog and you....the Groupies ...just!!

I would like to take a moment to announce The Giggle Girls upcoming launch!
This should be a fun launch for the Giggle Girls....but hope you buyers enjoy it at well!!

Jan. 12th will be the start of our first launch for the 2009 schedule.
Be sure to check it out!!!!

Jan. 12-31st
"Clowning around with The Giggle Girls"
Search GGDB
for great items!





Photobucket

No comments: